Before uploading, please review the below checklist. If all criteria are not met, your entry will not be reviewed by the judges.
- All sections of the official entry form must be completed, including parental permission, even if the entrant is 18 years of age.
- Essays must be 500-600 words in length.
- The essay must be a response to the essay prompt (“How was Dr. Hilleman's integrity important to his success and how is integrity important to you?”). Any essays about other topics, regardless of how well written, will not be considered.
- Essay text should be inserted directly into the box on page 3 of the official entry form. This is most easily accomplished by drafting your essay in Microsoft Word and then copying and pasting your final version into the box on the entry form.
- Entries must be received by the official contest deadline of June 12, 2020.